- For recent campaign and event details, see Campaigns and Events.
- For information on how to input serial codes, see FAQ/Serial Code Input Form.
- For server status updates, see Servers.
|Maintenance Notice |
- New event: Delicious Dango Chasing Rabbit Village event has been implemented.
- In this event, collect 50 One Bite Dango to complete the event mission and gain new Background - Autumn Garden: Full Moon
- One Bite Dango is a random drop in the event map
- New item One Bite Dango is now available in Shop.
- New lines by the swords have been implemented when using the new item One Bite Dango on swords.
- New update for Touken Ranbu Pocket app version 1.2.22.
- System maintenance.
- Mission fraction display bug has been fixed.
- Formation page error bug has been fixed.
- The [Return] button on PVP page bug has been fixed.
- The bug on Touken Danshi's display during Kebiishi appearance has been fixed.
- New update for Touken Ranbu Pocket app version 1.2.21.
- Limited-time smithing event featuring Kenshin Kagemitsu has started.
- Resource and Ofuda sets are now available for sale at the Shop.
- War Training Expansion 9 has begun.
- New Saniwa Support Campaign Part 3: Expedition Campaign has begun.
- The UI has been updated. Changes are as follows:
- Players can now drag and drop to rearrange swords and parties in the Formation menu.
- Continue or Return to Citadel screen now shows the map so the player can determine their current location.
- Changed team selection button style on all Front Line modes.
- Smithing and Armory now remember the last recipe used.
- Pop-out menu on main citadel screen now shows which expedition a team is on in addition to the time remaining.
- PVP messages can now be hidden.
- Missions tab UI updated to now show all rewards from each mission, not just resources.
- Three bugs are found in Touken Ranbu Pocket and will be fixed in next maintenance.
- Players in Bizen no Kuni (備前国) server had login issues from 17:00 to 17:16 JST. The issue has been fixed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Urashima Kotetsu and Monoyoshi Sadamune can now be sent off for Kiwame training.
- Village of Treasures - Instrument Gathering Stage 5 event has ended.
- VOT item sale has ended.
- System maintenance.
- New update for Touken Ranbu Pocket app version 1.2.18.
- late September to October
- New Event - Delicious Dango Chasing Rabbit Village
- Limited Time New Sword Smithing Campaign with a new sword
- Underground Treasure Chest 9 event (UTC 9) with Mouri Toushirou featured
- New Kiwame Sword
- New Saniwa Support Campaign - Zero Repair Time Campaign
|Game News||Recent Updates • Campaigns • Events • Server Status|
|Sword List||Characters • List by Types • List by Stats || Sword Crests • Drop List || Official Artists • Official Voice Actors|
|Citadel||Front Lines • Expeditions • PvP || Equipment • Horses • Omamori || Smithing • Armory • Repairs • Refinery • Internal Affairs || Missions || Battle Records • Recollections • Recordings|| Shop • Backgrounds • Game Music • Koban|
|Tutorials||How to Register • Proxy Connection & Troubleshooting • FAQ • How to Play • Glossary • Items|
|Game Mechanism||Combat Mechanism • Experience • Upgrades • Fatigue || Enemies • Kebiishi|
|Media||Touken Ranbu Pocket || Musical • Stage Play || Anime Series || Merchandise|
|Community||Rules and Policies • Contributing • Suggestion • Wiki Poll Results || Wiki Staff • Wiki Forum • Discord Chat|