The Touken Ranbu Helper is a Google Chrome extension that displays useful information about one's game, including sword and troop health, troop count, and predicted smithing results. It gathers this information by reading the data that the server transfers to the player's client game.
Original forum thread is here.
- This extension only works with Google Chrome
- Chrome may display a screen on startup regarding the extension - ignore it. The notice is normal behavior. It does this to every unpacked extension, as a safeguard against potentially malicious ones.
- The extension will malfunction for every new sword added to the game. Please update the extension accordingly.
Current Version: Touken Ranbu Helper 0.3.3 up to Nansen Ichimonji
- Older versions of Touken Ranbu Helper must be removed from Chrome from the Extensions menu before installing the new version.
Current Update: 2018/04/17
- Fixed a bug wherein horses after Mochizuki (No. 08) did not display properly.
- Event-exclusive "Bean Thrower" troops have been added to prevent malfunction.
- Fixed incompatibility caused by previous maintenance: Dec 13 2017 [14:00 - 16:00] [GMT+9]
- Compatibility for unreleased Kiwame (Tantou, Wakizashi, Uchigatana) has been implemented.
Minor Update: 2017/10/31
- Heshikiri has been renamed to Hasebe.
- Uchigatana Kiwame now have their experience points properly displayed.
- Wakizashi Kiwame now have their experience points properly displayed (level 55).
- Wakizashi Kiwame now have their experience points properly displayed.
- Mouri Toushirou has been added to the rare and super rare sword drop list.
- Tomoegata Naginata update now shows party formation. Thank you to Atari for the fix.
- Rare and super rare swords have been updated to include newer boss drop and event swords since 2015. Thank you to Akhime for the updated code.
- Download the zip linked above
- Extract the zip somewhere (the zip contains a folder named 'Touken Ranbu Helper')
- Open Google Chrome
- Open Chrome's extensions page ( you can open it by typing chrome://extensions on the address bar)
- Check the 'Developer Mode' on top right of the page
- Click "Load unpacked extension..." button
- Choose the 'Touken Ranbu Helper' folder you just unzipped before. Do not select the folders inside it.
- Open Touken Ranbu
- Open Chrome's Developer tools ( Ctrl+Shift+I OR F12 for Windows / Cmd+Opt+I for Mac)
- On the top row (the one with dark background) of developer tools, you'll see 'THR+ English'. Click it.
- On the same row on the very right before exit icon, click the square looking icon on to change the orientation from landscape to portrait.
- Use it!