Underground Treasure Chest (地下に眠る千両箱) involves exploring the vast area beneath Osaka Castle and collecting Koban. To enter, select the event banner from the sortie page.
Event Period: 11 June 2015 (Thur) 18:00 until 7 July 2015 (Tue) 14:00 Japan Standard Time.
How to Play Edit
- Floors 1 to 50 are made to be accessible to all players. You can collect Koban by clearing the boss node on each floor, and also by stepping on normal map nodes. The reward for clearing the 50th floor is the new sword Hakata Toushirou.
- If you return to the citadel in the middle of a map, you will restart from the beginning of that floor.
- Floor 51 onwards is the challenge stage. Enemies from hereon are stronger so you should attempt these floors in accordance to the level of your team.
- Once all floors have been cleared, you will replay the 100th floor for the remainder of the event.
- In rare instances, you can obtain Hakata Toushirou by defeating the boss on the 100th floor.
- Players who finished all 100 floors received a special background with a banner commemorating their completion of the raid on Osaka Castle.
- There is no level limit for experience gain.
- Kebiishi will not appear.
- It's not possible to return to a previous floor once it's been cleared.
- Hakata Toushirou will have special abilities that can be utilised in future events.
- After defeating the boss on each floor, you will automatically proceed to the next floor.
- Troop health is restored at the end of each floor, as if one had returned to the citadel at the end of a map.
- Enemy strength and floor difficulty increase every 10 floors.
- Swords accumulate fatigue as they progress through floors.
- Since you cannot confirm fatigue levels during sortie, it is recommended to return to citadel at regular intervals to monitor fatigue.
- All floors within the event are normal day maps. Ootachi and Naginata have an advantage, however putting Tantou in your team will slightly increase the chances of stepping on resource nodes.
- Clearing specific floors will give certain rewards in addition to Koban.
- Troops and swords will be sent to the mailbox if your inventory is full
Summary of Floors Edit
|Floor||Battle Nodes||Enemy Troops||Rarity-5 Yari||Drops||Notes|
|1~10||5||None||None||Tantou and Wakizashi||Enemies are all Tantou, Wakizashi, and Uchigatana|
|21~30||5~6||Sometimes outspeeds player swords||2||Possible at boss node||+Tachi at boss node|
|41~50||7||1 slot||Pre-boss + boss node||Hakata Toushirou is awarded for clearing floor 50|
|51~60||6~8||Always strikes first||5~6|| Pre-boss + boss node;|
Some regular nodes
|+Tachis and Ootachis|
|71~80||4~7|| 1 slot;|
2 slots at pre-boss and boss nodes
|+Yari at boss node|
|100||7~10||6~8||+Yari and Naginata at boss node||Hakata Toushirou is a potential, but rare※, drop at the boss node.|
※Note: According to this tweet, based on user-submitted reported drops of floor 100, the chances of getting Hakata Toushirou as a drop is approximately 0.44%.
The following rewards are given for clearing each floor of the Underground Treasure Chest map.
|Floor Lv.||Koban||Other Rewards||Floor Lv.||Koban||Other Rewards|
|1-10||300|| Lv. 3 / 8 Request Token|
Lv. 5 Sakura Bento
Lv. 10 Heavy Infantry (Gold)
|51-60||100|| Lv. 53 / 58 Request Token|
Lv. 55 / 60 Heavy Cavalry (Gold)
|11-20||320|| Lv. 13 / 18 Request Token|
Lv. 15 / 20 Spearmen (Gold)
|61-70||100|| Lv. 63 / 68 Request Token|
Lv. 65 Protection Charm
Lv. 70 Sage Dango
|21-30||340|| Lv. 23 / 28 Request Token|
Lv. 25 / 30 Elite (Gold)
|71-80||100|| Lv. 73 / 78 Request Token|
Lv. 75 Fuji Ema
Lv. 80 Heavy Infantry (Gold)
|31-40||360|| Lv. 33 / 38 Request Token|
Lv. 35 / 40 Musketeers (Gold)
|81-90||100|| Lv. 83 / 88 Request Token|
Lv. 85 / 90 Sage Dango
|41-49||380|| Lv. 43 / 48 Request Token|
Lv. 45 Archers (Gold)
|91-99||100|| Lv. 93 / 98 Request Token|
Lv. 95 Coin Box (Large)
|50||10,000||Hakata Toushirou||100||10,000※||Shield (Gold)|
※Note: 10,000 Koban and Gold Shieldmen are only rewarded the first time Floor 100 is cleared. Subsequent clearings reward 100 Koban alone each.
|Game News||Recent Updates • Campaigns • Events • Server Status|
|Character List||Characters • List by Types • List by Stats || Sword Crests • Drop List || Official Artists • Official Voice Actors || Konnosuke|
|Citadel||Front Lines • Expeditions • PvP || Equipment • Horses • Omamori || Smithing • Armory • Repairs • Refinery • Internal Affairs || Missions || Battle Records • Recollections • Recordings || Shop • Backgrounds • Game Music • Koban|
|Tutorials||How to Register • Proxy Connection & Troubleshooting • FAQ • How to Play • Glossary • Items|
|Game Mechanism||Combat Mechanism • Experience • Upgrades • Fatigue || Enemies • Kebiishi|
|Media||Touken Ranbu Pocket Mobile App || Musical • Stage Play • Anime Series • Okkii Konnosuke no Touken Sanpo || Merchandise|
|Community||Rules and Policies • Contributing • Suggestion • Wiki Poll Results || Wiki Staff • Wiki Forum • Discord Chat|