Underground Treasure Chest - Simplified (地下に眠る千両箱 易) (previously named as "Underground Treasure Chest - Easy") involves exploring the vast area beneath Osaka Castle and collecting Koban. To enter, select the event banner from the sortie page.
Event Period: 21 Feb 2017 (Tue) 17:00 until 7 March 2017 (Tue) 14:00 Japan Standard Time.
How to Play Edit
- If you return to the citadel in the middle of a map, you will restart from the beginning of that floor.
- Once all floors have been cleared, you will replay the 50th floor.
- In rare instances, you can obtain Hakata Toushirou , Gotou Toushirou, Shinano Toushirou and Houchou Toushirou by defeating the boss on all the floors.
- There is no level limit for experience gain.
- Kebiishi will not appear.
- It's not possible to return to a previous floor once it's been cleared.
- Having Hakata Toushirou or his Kiwame on your team will increase koban rewards by 1.5x. Any rewards received because of Hakata will be in green text.
Event Missions Edit
- Special event missions have been added that grants rewards for their completion.
- After defeating the boss on each floor, you will automatically proceed to the next floor.
- Troop health is restored at the end of each floor, as if one had returned to the citadel at the end of a map.
- Swords accumulate fatigue as they progress through floors.
- Since you cannot confirm fatigue levels during sortie, it is recommended to return to citadel at regular intervals to monitor fatigue.
- All floors within the event are normal day maps. Ootachi and Naginata have an advantage, however putting Tantou in your team will slightly increase the chances of stepping on resource nodes.
- Clearing specific floors will give certain rewards in addition to Koban.
The following rewards are given for clearing each floor of the Underground Treasure Chest map.
|Floor Lv.||Koban||Other Rewards||Floor Lv.||Koban||Other Rewards|
|1-5||300|| Lv. 3 Request Token x1|
Lv. 5 Sennin Dango x1
|31-35||420|| Lv. 33 Request Token x1|
Lv. 35 Catapult x1
|6-10||320|| Lv. 8 Request Token x1|
Lv. 10 Light Infantry x1
|36-39||440||Lv. 38 Help Token x1|
|11-15||340|| Lv. 13 Request Token x1|
Lv. 15 Light Cavalry x1
|40||5000||Request Token x1|
|16-20||360|| Lv. 18 Request Token x1|
Lv. 20 Heavy Infantry x1
|41-45||460|| Lv. 43 Plum Ofuda x1|
Lv. 45 Musketeers x1
|21-25||380|| Lv. 23 Help Token x1|
Lv. 25 Heavy Cavalry x1
|46-48||480||Lv. 48 Request Token x1|
|26-29||400||Lv. 28 Request Token x1||50||10000※||N/A|
※Note: 10,000 Koban is only rewarded the first time Floor 50 is cleared.
|Game News||Recent Updates • Campaigns • Events • Server Status|
|Sword List||Characters • List by Types • List by Stats || Sword Crests • Drop List || Official Artists • Official Voice Actors|
|Citadel||Front Lines • Expeditions • PvP || Equipment • Horses • Omamori || Smithing • Armory • Repairs • Refinery • Internal Affairs || Missions || Battle Records • Recollections • Recordings|| Shop • Backgrounds • Game Music • Koban|
|Tutorials||How to Register • Proxy Connection & Troubleshooting • FAQ • How to Play • Glossary • Items|
|Game Mechanism||Combat Mechanism • Experience • Upgrades • Fatigue || Enemies • Kebiishi|
|Media||Touken Ranbu Pocket || Musical • Stage Play || Anime Series || Merchandise|
|Community||Rules and Policies • Contributing • Suggestion • Wiki Poll Results || Wiki Staff • Wiki Forum • Discord Chat|