Event Period: 29 Oct 2015 (Thu) 17:00 until 17 November 2015 (Tues) 13:59 Japan Standard Time.
Related event: Other Village of Treasures events
How to PlayEdit
- You can access the event by clicking the event banner at the top of the Front Lines menu.
- Each time you enter an event map, you will consume 1 Event Pass. You can carry up to 3 Event Passes at a time.
- Refilling Event Passes costs 1000 Koban to increase the number of passes you are carrying up to a maximum of 3.
- Event Passes will also automatically refill for free at 5:00 and 17:00 JST (GMT+9).
- There are four event stages of varying difficulty levels. Each time you pass through a node, you will draw a card. These cards can have different effects. More details about these cards are found under Types of Cards.
There are 3 ways of obtaining beads from this event:
- Drawing a bead card,
- Being victorious against an enemy after drawing an enemy card
- Defeating the boss node.
Beads can be used to obtain various rewards.
- Upon returning to the citadel, health and troops lost during the sortie will be restored.
- Fatigue accumulates as normal.
- Swords cannot break in the event. Any swords that are pushed back, have their HP reduced to 1, or are targeted by a poison dart card will not be able to participate for the rest of the current map.
- You will be forced to return to the citadel if:
- Your entire team is forced to withdraw because of severe damage or poison arrows,
- Your team captain is forced to withdraw because of severe damage, or
- You draw the same enemy card 4 times.
- You will only retain 25% of the beads from your run if you are forced to return to the citadel. This does not apply to choosing to return to the citadel after passing a node.
- No swords will drop after defeating enemies in the event maps.
- Missions can be completed with sorties to the village.
- In the village, Omamori and Omamori Kyoku will not activate and will not be consumed.
- If you disconnected in the middle of a sortie, used one-way passes will not be returned. In addition, the sortie will be counted as a failure, and beads gathered during the sortie will be lost.
- There is no level limit to gain experience.
- Kebiishi will not appear.
- Bead count is accessed by clicking the red button beside the event banner, which will also lead you to the list of bead milestones and their corresponding rewards.
Type of CardsEdit
You will earn the number of beads indicated on the card. Green earns you 1 bead, blue earns you 5 beads, and red earns you 10 beads.
You will go into battle against the enemy. The enemy team will consist solely of the type of sword indicated on the card you've drawn. Each time an enemy card of the same type is drawn, the enemies become stronger.
- 1st draw: Enemies appropriate for the difficulty level of the map will appear.
- 2nd draw: A stronger enemy leader will appear, but the enemy can still be defeated if your team is strong enough.
- 3rd draw: Two stronger enemies will appear, but the enemy can still be defeated if your team is strong enough.
- 4th draw: The enemies' strength has become too great, and you are forced to recall without a battle. (You will lose 75% of the beads you have accumulated on your run if you are forced back from a 4th enemy card draw).
- Dokuya (Poison Darts): 1-2 swords will flee from your party (assumed poisoned) and will not be able to participate in combat for the rest of the map run.
- Bomb: 1-5 of your troops will flee from combat for the rest of the stage.
- Trap/Pitfall: You will lose 1-9 beads obtained.
- Kaika (Mysterious Fire): You will get double (2x) the amount of beads after obtaining this card. If another kaika card is obtained, you will go back to getting 1x the amount of beads.
|Rewards||Beads Needed||Rewards||Beads Needed||Rewards||Beads Needed|
|Light Infantry x1||100||Elites x1||6000||Archers x1||18000|
|Light Cavalry x1||200||Help Token x1||7000||Shokudaikiri Mitsutada||20000|
|Help Token x1||300||Omamori x1||8000||Musketeers||22500|
|Sennin Dango x1||500||Honebami Toushirou||9000||Help Token||25000|
|Gokotai x1||750||Shieldmen x1||10000||Catapults x1||27500|
|Heavy Cavalry x1||1000||Help Token x1||12000||Tonbokiri||30000|
|Help Token x1||2000||Makunouchi Bento x1||13000||Shieldmen x1||32500|
|Spearmen x1||3000||Shishiou||14000||Help Token x1||35000|
|Expedition Recall Pigeon x1||4000||Heavy Infantry x1||15000||Heavy Infantry x1||37500|
|Nikkari Aoe x1||5000||Help Token x1||16000||Monoyoshi Sadamune||40000|