Event Period: 24 Nov 2016 (Thu) 17:00 until 15 December 2016 (Thu) 14:00 Japan Standard Time.
Touken Ranbu Pocket users: for the time being, this is a PC only event. The app version will be playable in late January 2017. For information on how to transfer your app data to your computer, go here .
Related event: Other Village of Treasures events
How to PlayEdit
- You can access the event by clicking the event banner at the top of the Front Lines menu.
- Each time you enter an event map, you will consume 1 Event Pass. You can carry up to 3 Event Passes at a time.
- Refilling Event Passes costs 1000 Koban. You are only allowed to refill them once you use up all 3.
- Event Passes will also automatically refill for free at 5:00 and 17:00 JST (GMT+9).
- There are four event stages of varying difficulty levels. Each time you pass through a node, you will draw a card. These cards can have different effects. More details about these cards are found under Types of Cards.
There are 3 ways of obtaining beads from this event:
- Drawing a beads card,
- Being victorious against an enemy after drawing an enemy card
- Defeating the boss node.
Beads can be used to obtain various rewards.
- In this event, instruments may be obtained as a rare drop from defeating the boss.
- The collected instruments may be exchanged for "Attendant Sword Music" at the Backgrounds, Obtain Music button.
- There are 5 types of instruments: fue, koto, shamisen, taiko and suzu . The amount needed to exchange for each "Attendant Sword Music" may differ.
- You can only obtain fue, koto and shamisen from this event.
- Once you obtain the "Attendant Sword Music", you may change the Citadel BGM. You can trade instruments for "Attendant Sword Music" in the Backgrounds menu.
- The "Attendant Sword Music" that are currently obtainable are:
- Attendant Sword Music
- When "Attendant Sword Music" is set, the Citadel BGM will change when the specific sword is set as the Attendant Sword.
- It is possible to toggle between the default Citadel BGM and the "Attendant Sword Music" at the sound panel at the upper right of the Citadel.
- You can view and hear the obtained "Attendant Sword Music" in the Sword Library.
- Obtained "Attendant Sword Music" may be played in Touken Ranbu Pocket.
- The maximum amount of instruments obtainable is 999.
- All obtained instruments and "Attendant Sword Music" will be kept even after the event ends.
- Upon returning to the citadel, health and troops lost during the sortie will be restored.
- Fatigue accumulates as normal.
- Swords cannot break in the event. Any swords that are pushed back or have their HP reduced to 1 will not be able to participate for the rest of the current map.
- You will be forced to return to the citadel if:
- Your entire team is forced to withdraw because of severe damage.
- Your team captain is forced to withdraw because of severe damage.
- You will only retain 25% of the beads from your run if you are forced to return to the citadel. This does not apply to choosing to return to the citadel after passing a node..
- No swords will drop after defeating enemies in the event maps.
- Missions can be completed with sorties to the village.
- Omamori and Omamori Kyoku will not activate and will not be consumed.
- If you disconnected in the middle of a sortie, used one-way passes will not be returned. In addition, the sortie will be counted as a failure, and beads gathered during the sortie will be lost.
- There is no level limit to gain experience.
- Kebiishi will not appear.
- Bead count is shown at the bottom of the event screen, a list of bead milestones and their corresponding rewards can be accessed by clicking the red button to the right of the bead count.
Type of CardsEdit
You will earn the number of beads indicated on the card. Green earns you 1 bead, blue earns you 5 beads, and red earns you 10 beads.
You will go into battle against the enemy. The enemy team will consist solely of the type of sword indicated on the card you've drawn. Each time an enemy card of the same type is drawn, the enemies become stronger. Defeating enemies also awards beads based on the difficulty of the map and how many of the same enemy cards have been drawn.
- 1st draw: Enemies appropriate for the difficulty level of the map will appear.
- 2nd draw: A stronger enemy leader will appear, but the enemy can still be defeated if your team is strong enough.
- 3rd draw: Two stronger enemies will appear, but the enemy can still be defeated if your team is strong enough.
- 4th draw: The enemies' strength has become too great, but the enemy can still be defeated if your team is strong enough.
- Dokuya (Poison Darts): Some HP damage will be dealt on swords.
- Bomb: 1 troop will be removed when this card is drawn.
- Trap/Pitfall: Fewer beads will be lost on easier maps.
- Kaika (Mysterious Fire): You will get double (2x) the amount of beads after obtaining the 1st card and quadruple (4x) the amount of beads for 2nd card.
|Rewards||Beads Needed||Rewards||Beads Needed||Rewards||Beads Needed|
|Light Infantry x1||100||Help Token x1||7000||Koban (Large) x2||25000|
|Light Cavalry x1||200||Shieldmen x1||8000||Omamori x1||27500|
|Help Token x1||300||Elite x1||9000||Kogitsunemaru||30000|
|Heavy Cavalry x1||500||Ishikirimaru||10000||Koban (Large) x2||32500|
|Heavy Infantry x1||750||Help Token x2||11000||Bento x2||35000|
|Koban (Medium) x1||1000||Expedition Pigeon x1||12000||Help Token x3||37500|
|Charcoal x500||1500||Gramophone x1||13000||Plum Ofuda x1||40000|
|Steel x500||2000||Koban (Large) x1||14000||Bamboo Ofuda x1||42500|
|Coolant x500||2500||Help Token x3||15000||Koban (Large) x3||45000|
|Whetstone x500||3000||Bento x1||16000||Expedition Pigeon x2||47500|
|Dango x1||3500||Steel x1000||17000||Coolant x2500||50000|
|Spearmen x1||4000||Coolant x1000||18000||Whetstone x2500||52500|
|Musketeers x1||4500||Whetstone x1000||19000||Charcoal x2500||55000|
|Help Token x1||5000||Charcoal x1000||20000||Steel x2500||57500|
|Koban (Large) x1||6000||Gramophone x2||22500||Kogarasumaru||60000|