Event Period: 31 Jan 2017 (Tue) 18:00 until 21 Feb 2017 (Tue) 14:00 Japan Standard Time.
Related event: Other Village of Treasures events
How to PlayEdit
- You can access the event by clicking the event banner at the top of the Front Lines menu.
- Each time you enter an event map, you will consume 1 Event Pass. You can carry up to 3 Event Passes at a time.
- Refilling Event Passes costs 1000 Koban. You are only allowed to refill them once you use up all 3.
- Event Passes will also automatically refill for free at 5:00 and 17:00 JST (GMT+9).
- There are four event stages of varying difficulty levels. Each time you pass through a node, you will draw a card. These cards can have different effects. More details about these cards are found under Types of Cards.
There are 3 ways of obtaining beads from this event:
- Drawing a beads card,
- Being victorious against an enemy after drawing an enemy card
- Defeating the boss node.
Beads can be used to obtain various rewards.
Special Passes are useful items that can only be used in Village of Treasures - Instrument Gathering Stage events. Special Passes will be available as event rewards and sold in the Shop. Effects of the Special Pass:
- A Special Pass will be consumed instead of the normal pass.
- The kaika card is guaranteed to appear on the first node.
- Even if the whole team is defeated, all obtained beads will be brought back to the citadel.
Special Passes will not be lost at the end of the event and will be retained in the Tools possession. The event Village of Treasures - Instrument Gathering Stage is scheduled to be held periodically, and it is a useful item that can be used next time. Note: When the Special Pass is in use, the in-use indicator will be displayed on the upper left corner of the map.
- In this event, instruments may be obtained as a rare drop from defeating the boss.
- The collected instruments may be exchanged for "Attendant Sword Music" at the Backgrounds, Obtain Music button.
- There are 5 types of instruments: fue, koto, shamisen, taiko and suzu . The amount needed to exchange for each "Attendant Sword Music" may differ.
- You can only obtain fue, koto and shamisen from this event.
- Once you obtain the "Attendant Sword Music", you may change the Citadel BGM. You can trade instruments for "Attendant Sword Music" in the Backgrounds menu.
- After the event, instruments will remain in your inventory, and the songs will always be available for purchase.
- The new "Attendant Sword Music" are:
In the Event of Internet DisconnectionsEdit
During the event, if the game is interrupted due to connection issues, it may be possible to continue playing from where the interruption occurred after logging in again within 24 hours of the disconnection.
Furthermore, if the interruption occurred after a battle has begun, the battle will be considered completed with the outcome decided. If the outcome was a defeat, the player will be returned to the citadel with the bead number reflecting this outcome.
However, if 24 hours have passed, the beads will not be added to the final count, and the pass will not be recovered.
- Upon returning to the citadel, health and troops lost during the sortie will be restored.
- Fatigue accumulates as normal.
- Swords cannot break in the event. Any swords that are pushed back or have their HP reduced to 1 will not be able to participate for the rest of the current map.
- You will be forced to return to the citadel if:
- Your entire team is forced to withdraw because of severe damage.
- Your team captain is forced to withdraw because of severe damage.
- You will only retain 25% of the beads from your run if you are forced to return to the citadel. This does not apply to choosing to return to the citadel after passing a node..
- No swords will drop after defeating enemies in the event maps.
- Missions can be completed with sorties to the village.
- Omamori and Omamori Kyoku will not activate and will not be consumed.
- There is no level limit to gain experience.
- Kebiishi will not appear.
- Bead count is shown at the bottom of the event screen, a list of bead milestones and their corresponding rewards can be accessed by clicking the red button to the right of the bead count.
- Obtained beads will disappear after the event.
Type of CardsEdit
You will earn the number of beads indicated on the card. Green earns you 1 bead, blue earns you 5 beads, and red earns you 10 beads.
You will go into battle against the enemy. The enemy team will consist solely of the type of sword indicated on the card you've drawn. Each time an enemy card of the same type is drawn, the enemies become stronger. Defeating enemies also awards beads based on the difficulty of the map and how many of the same enemy cards have been drawn.
- 1st draw: Enemies appropriate for the difficulty level of the map will appear.
- 2nd draw: A stronger enemy leader will appear, but the enemy can still be defeated if your team is strong enough.
- 3rd draw: Two stronger enemies will appear, but the enemy can still be defeated if your team is strong enough.
- 4th draw: The enemies' strength has become too great, but the enemy can still be defeated if your team is strong enough.
- Dokuya (Poison Darts): Some HP damage will be dealt on swords.
- Bomb: 1 troop will be removed when this card is drawn.
- Trap/Pitfall: Fewer beads will be lost on easier maps.
- Kaika (Mysterious Fire): You will get double (2x) the amount of beads after obtaining the 1st card and quadruple (4x) the amount of beads for 2nd card.
|Rewards||Beads Needed||Rewards||Beads Needed||Rewards||Beads Needed|
|Gold Light Infantry x1||100||Koban (Large) x1||14000||Kogarasumaru||60000|
|Gold Light Cavalry x1||200||Special Pass x1||15000||Gold Archers x1||62000|
|Help Token x1||300||Bento x1||16000||Gold Light Infantry x1||64000|
|Gold Heavy Cavalry x1||500||Steel x1000||17000||Bento x1||66000|
|Gold Heavy Infantry x1||750||Coolant x1000||18000||Gold Light Cavalry x1||68000|
|Koban (Medium) x1||1000||Whetstone x1000||19000||Help Token x3||70000|
|Charcoal x500||1500||Charcoal x1000||20000||Gold Catapult x1||72000|
|Steel x500||2000||Gramophone x2||22500||Gold Heavy Infantry x1||74000|
|Coolant x500||2500||Koban (Large) x2||25000||Koban (Large) x2||76000|
|Whetstone x500||3000||Omamori x1||27500||Gold Musketeers x1||78000|
|Special Pass x1||3500||Kogitsunemaru||30000||Travel Kit x1||80000|
|Gold Spearmen x1||4000||Koban (Large) x2||32500||Gold Heavy Cavalry x1||82000|
|Gold Musketeers x1||4500||Bento x2||35000||Gold Shieldmen x1||84000|
|Help Token x1||5000||Plum Ofuda x1||37500||Gold Spearmen x1||86000|
|Koban (Large) x1||6000||Special Pass x2||40000||Gold Elite x1||88000|
|Help Token x1||7000||Bamboo Ofuda x1||42500||Travel Garb x1||90000|
|Gold Shieldmen x1||8000||Koban (Large) x3||45000||Charcoal x2500||92000|
|Gold Elite x1||9000||Expedition Pigeon x2||47500||Steel x2500||94000|
|Ishikirimaru||10000||Coolant x2500||50000||Coolant x2500||96000|
|Help Token x2||11000||Whetstone x2500||52500||Whetstone x2500||98000|
|Expedition Pigeon x1||12000||Charcoal x2500||55000||Letter Set x1||100000|
|Gramophone x1||13000||Steel x2500||57500|
|Game News||Recent Updates • Campaigns • Events • Server Status|
|Character List||Characters • List by Types • List by Stats || Sword Crests • Drop List || Official Artists • Official Voice Actors || Konnosuke|
|Citadel||Front Lines • Expeditions • PvP || Equipment • Horses • Omamori || Smithing • Armory • Repairs • Refinery • Internal Affairs || Missions || Battle Records • Recollections • Recordings || Shop • Backgrounds • Game Music • Koban|
|Tutorials||How to Register • Proxy Connection & Troubleshooting • FAQ • How to Play • Glossary • Items|
|Game Mechanism||Combat Mechanism • Experience • Upgrades • Fatigue || Enemies • Kebiishi|
|Media||Touken Ranbu Pocket Mobile App || Musical • Stage Play • Anime Series • Okkii Konnosuke no Touken Sanpo || Merchandise|
|Community||Rules and Policies • Contributing • Suggestion • Wiki Poll Results || Wiki Staff • Wiki Forum • Discord Chat|