Event Period: 13 Mar 2018 (Tue) 17:00 until 27 Mar 2018 (Tue) 13:00 Japan Standard Time.
Related event: Other Village of Treasures events
How to PlayEdit
- You can access the event by clicking the event banner at the top of the Front Lines menu.
- Each time you enter an event map, you will consume 1 Event Pass. You can carry up to 3 Event Passes at a time.
- Refilling each Event Pass costs 300 Koban.
- Event Passes will also automatically refill for free at 5:00 and 17:00 JST (GMT+9).
- There are four event stages of varying difficulty levels. Each time you pass through a node, you will draw a card. These cards can have different effects. More details about these cards are found under Types of Cards.
There are 3 ways of obtaining beads from this event:
- Drawing a beads card,
- Being victorious against an enemy after drawing an enemy card
- Defeating the boss node.
Beads can be used to obtain various rewards.
Investigation Tools (VOT)Edit
- The "Investigation Tools (VOT)" is an event-only item that can be used only in Village of Treasure events.
- The "Investigation Tools (VOT)" is for sale at Shop.
- Effects of the "Investigation Tools (VOT)" is as follows:
- Can access the event without using a pass.
- Will obtain 1 random instrument when entering the event map.
- The amount of beads obtained when returning to citadel will be tripled (3x), even if you are forced to retreat.
- The instruments obtained will remain even if you are forced to retreat, or opt to return to the citadel halfway.
- Take note that:
- The beads will only be tripled when you return to the citadel.
- Since the "Investigation Tools (VOT)" is an event-only item, remaining items will be removed upon ending of the event.
- There will be an icon at the top left of the screen in the event maps when the item is in use.
Regarding Forced and Voluntary Retreat Edit
You will be forced to return to the citadel if:
- Your entire team is forced to withdraw because of severe damage.
- Your team captain is forced to withdraw because of severe damage.
- Your team lost a battle
You will only retain 25% of the beads AND lose all the instruments you have collected from your run if you are forced to return to the citadel.
※The exception is if you're using the Investigation Tool, which will let you bring back the instruments even if you were forced to retreat.
If you choose to retreat in the middle of a run, you will bring back all the beads gathered so far. However, you will lose all the instruments you have collected in that run.
※The exception is if you're using the Investigation Tool, which will let you bring back the instruments even if you retreat midway.
- In this event, instruments may be obtained as a rare drop from defeating the enemies at any node.
- There are 5 types of instruments: fue, koto, shamisen, taiko and suzu .
- Normal enemy nodes drop fue, koto and shamisen, while the boss node drops taiko and suzu .
- The collected instruments may be exchanged for "Attendant Sword Music" at the Backgrounds, Obtain Music button.The amount needed to exchange for each "Attendant Sword Music" may differ.
- Once you obtain the "Attendant Sword Music", you may change the Citadel BGM. You can trade instruments for "Attendant Sword Music" in the Backgrounds menu.
- After the event, instruments will remain in your inventory, and the songs will always be available for purchase.
- The maximum number of an instrument you can own is 999.
- The new "Attendant Sword Music" are:
In the Event of Internet DisconnectionsEdit
During the event, if the game is interrupted due to connection issues, it may be possible to continue playing from where the interruption occurred after logging in again within 24 hours of the disconnection.
Furthermore, if the interruption occurred after a battle has begun, the battle will be considered completed with the outcome decided. If the outcome was a defeat, the player will be returned to the citadel with the bead number reflecting this outcome.
However, if 24 hours have passed, the beads will not be added to the final count, and the pass will not be recovered.
- Upon returning to the citadel, health and troops lost during the sortie will be restored.
- Fatigue accumulates as normal.
- Swords cannot break in the event. Any swords that are pushed back or have their HP reduced to 1 will not be able to participate for the rest of the current map.
- No swords will drop after defeating enemies in the event maps.
- Missions can be completed with sorties to the village.
- Omamori and Omamori Kyoku will not activate and will not be consumed.
- There is no level limit to gain experience.
- Kebiishi will not appear.
- Bead count is shown at the bottom of the event screen, a list of bead milestones and their corresponding rewards can be accessed by clicking the red button to the right of the bead count.
- Obtained beads will disappear after the event.
Type of CardsEdit
You will earn the number of beads indicated on the card. Green earns you 1 bead, blue earns you 5 beads, and red earns you 10 beads.
You will go into battle against the enemy. The enemy team will consist solely of the type of sword indicated on the card you've drawn. Each time an enemy card of the same type is drawn, the enemies become stronger, with an increased chance of getting instrument drops. Defeating enemies also awards beads based on the difficulty of the map and how many of the same enemy cards have been drawn.
- 1st draw: Enemies appropriate for the difficulty level of the map will appear.
- 2nd draw: A stronger enemy leader will appear, but the enemy can still be defeated if your team is strong enough.
- 3rd draw: Two stronger enemies will appear, but the enemy can still be defeated if your team is strong enough.
- 4th draw: The enemies' strength has become too great, but the enemy can still be defeated if your team is strong enough.
- Dokuya (Poison Darts): Some HP damage will be dealt on swords.
- Bomb: 3 troops will be removed when this card is drawn.
- Trap/Pitfall: You will lose some beads. Fewer beads will be lost on easier maps.
- Kaika (Mysterious Fire): You will get double (2x) the amount of beads after obtaining the 1st card and quadruple (4x) the amount of beads for 2nd card.
|Rewards||Beads Needed||Rewards||Beads Needed||Rewards||Beads Needed|
|Help Token x1||100||Steel x1000||15000||Letter Set x1||38000|
|Gold Light Infantry x1||200||Koto x1||16000||Gold Archers x1||39000|
|Gold Light Cavalry x1||300||Coolant x1000||17000||Gold Light Infantry x1||40000|
|Koban (Small) x2||500||Whetstone x1000||18000||Gold Light Cavalry x1||41000|
|Gold Heavy Cavalry x1||750||Charcoal x1000||19000||Gold Catapult x1||42000|
|Gold Heavy Infantry x1||1000||Help Token x2||20000||Gold Musketeers x1||43000|
|Charcoal x500||1500||Makunouchi Bento x2||21000||Gold Heavy Infantry x1||44000|
|Steel x500||2000||Gramophone x2||22000||Gold Heavy Cavalry x1||45000|
|Coolant x500||2500||Taiko x1||23000||Gold Shieldmen x1||46000|
|Whetstone x500||3000||Expedition Recall Pigeon x1||24000||Gold Spearmen x1||47000|
|Gold Catapult x1||3500||Suzu x1||25000||Travel Kit x1||48000|
|Gold Spearmen x1||4000||Omamori x1||26000||Whetstone x3000||49000|
|Gold Muskeeters x1||4500||Makunouchi Bento x1||27000||Charcoal x3000||50000|
|Sennin Dango x1||5000||Help Token x3||28000||Steel x3000||52500|
|Koban (Large) x1||6000||Plum Ofuda x1||29000||Coolant x3000||55000|
|Request Token x2||7000||Otegine x1||30000||Travel Garb x1||57500|
|Gold Shieldmen x1||8000||Coolant x2500||31000||Fue x1||60000|
|Gramophone x1||9000||Whetstone x2500||32000||Koto x1||62500|
|Hirano Toushirou x1||10000||Charcoal x2500||33000||Shamisen x1||65000|
|Sennin Dango x1||11000||Steel x2500||34000||Letter Set x1||67500|
|Koto x1||12000||Bamboo Ofuda x1||35000||Suzu x 1||70000|
|Gold Elite x1||13000||Travel Kit x1||36000||Taiko x1||75000|
|Shamisen x1||14000||Travel Garb x1||37000||Kotegiri Gou x1||80000|
As the maps get more difficult, the range of obtainable bead cards for each possible draw increases. Easy & Medium were tested, but it might be inaccurate since it was tested a lot less than Hard & Expert.
|Event Map||Bead Cards Availability|
|Difficulty: Easy||1 ~ 5|
|Difficulty: Medium||2 ~ 7|
|Difficulty: Hard||5 ~ 15|
|Difficulty: Expert||10 ~ 22|
|Game News||Recent Updates • Campaigns • Events • Server Status|
|Character List||Characters • List by Types • List by Stats || Sword Crests • Drop List || Official Artists • Official Voice Actors || Konnosuke|
|Citadel||Front Lines • Expeditions • PvP || Equipment • Horses • Omamori || Smithing • Armory • Repairs • Refinery • Internal Affairs || Missions || Battle Records • Recollections • Recordings || Shop • Backgrounds • Game Music • Koban|
|Tutorials||How to Register • Proxy Connection & Troubleshooting • FAQ • How to Play • Glossary • Items|
|Game Mechanism||Combat Mechanism • Experience • Upgrades • Fatigue || Enemies • Kebiishi|
|Media||Touken Ranbu Pocket Mobile App || Musical • Stage Play • Anime Series • Okkii Konnosuke no Touken Sanpo || Merchandise|
|Community||Rules and Policies • Contributing • Suggestion • Wiki Poll Results || Wiki Staff • Wiki Forum • Discord Chat|